Release negative attachments and learn to conserve your energy. Cords of attachments are strings of energy between two people that cause patterns from the past to continue into the present moment.
How do you know if you have them? Read the signs below and examine the relationships – both old and current – in your life:
1. You can’t stop thinking about the other person.
2. Imaginary Arguments: You constantly revisit past events and imagine saying things you wish you had.
3. You keep finding yourself in the same relationship dynamics – even when you meet new people.
4. Cords of attachments span multiple dimensions, where the person appears in your dreams and you reenact past dramas or fulfill unconscious desires with them.
5. You cannot forgive – you hold a grudge. Cords of attachment prevent you from forgiving yourself and the other person.
6. The person keeps finding a way back into your life despite your attempts to remove them.
Why do we want to release and clear these cords of attachment? Our lifeforce energy can be drained by having these old cord attachments. They can distort our thinking and keep us stuck in old patterns.
Removing cords of attachment doesn’t necessarily mean that a person will disappear from your life. It means that the negative patterns will no longer cycle. It is the first step in gaining #clarity, creating new opportunities, and recharging your energy.
I have attachments…what do I do now? Here are a few tips on clearing cords of attachment:
Find a quiet space and close your eyes.
Protect yourself by using a prayer, mantra, or other spiritual practice.
Envision a cord connecting your belly button to the other person’s.
Imagine a tool in your hand that allows you to gently snip away, releasing you both.
As we transform, we must consciously shed what does not add positivity to our life. Having consistent energy hygiene practices, like cord clearing, will continue to bring emotional and physical well-being.
If you have trouble with cord cutting or cord clearing, consult an energy healing practitioner for help.